torstai 21. huhtikuuta 2011

Thastors history 2# , gladi count...

   Hello again! Let me continue a bit from my history. After s4 I quited PvP for while and just PVE:d with my old guild Disharmony in Which i actually played from classic times! Definatly brings back some nostalgic feelings. I started this game when i was 12 or 13 cant really remember and spend all my wow years in disharmony all the way to WoTKL and naxx 25 times. Since s5 PvP was really bad and basicly had no feeling in it I didnt play almost arena at all during it. When s6 started I started pvp again, basic old war druid, actually missed gladi by 1 rating on it and got double gladiator to druid from 3on3 and 2o2. We would have not missed gladiator on warrior if we just would have played but i already had 310% mounts 2x at this point on my warrior so didnt mind. S6 definatly felt good after disaster like s5. On s7 I started Beastcleave and turtle on my warrior, we missed gladi by 1 rating again. Althought we played very bad turtle at that point it wasnt that good. The comp was Resto shaman, holy pala and warrior. We actually hit with that comp to 2663 or something in s6 in the first week but decided to play more. After s7 i quited arena on warrior for while since didnt have time and effort to get the gear from PVE and started pvp on healers etc. I got gladiator from s7 to my paladin only from beastcleave with really bad gear but played with some pros like armice who is definatly best enhas EU and kualify was the hunter, definatly was best ive played with but he quited now maybe hell return in s9. On s8 we actually got to rank 7 to rating 2773 with like 80% winrate and at end we had like 2950 mmr but decided to leave it to that atleast i got tons of views on stream lol. In s8 I also played LSD on my shaman too was very easy gladiator we played on last week 25-0 games ridiculious comp. Now in s9 ive been playing every now and then, pretty hard comps, liek WLD and WLP. But because ive been very inactive no gladiators coming from this season id say unless i grab my neck and start playing more and I will probably. I still have some nice clips from our trip with the WLD to 2.6. I really enjoyed playing WLD problem was that the comp sucked against WLS shaman healer is just too strong compared to druid. Atleast WLD made me alot better warrior and i had chance to play with some really good players again like Reag and Ili.

Lets see what the future brings now, most likely ill hit gladiator this season with some healer, im usually always better on healers except on my warrior maybe.





---------------------------------------------------------------------------


for people who dont wanna read that critting wall of text heres shortened
s3 warrior 1
s4 warrior 1 druid 2x
s5 --- boring season
s6 druid 2x missed gladi on war by 1 rating aka Relentless duelist thastor
s7 paladin 1 ,  missed gladi by 1 rating again on war
s8 paladin and shaman
s9 dnno man :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti